The Best and Worst Casino Games Odds

Casino Games Odds
3D closeup of casino table with roulette and chips

It’s perfectly acceptable to stick to a strict spending plan while visiting a casino, play the casino games that seem to provide the most enjoyment, and view any losses as the cost of a great night out.

However, you need to be aware of which games have the highest possibilities of success if you want to increase your chances of leaving with more money than you started with.

Learn which casino games offer the best as well as the worst odds before you settle down at a table so you can place wise bets. With that being said, let’s get started.

Best casino games odds

1.    Roulette

In the basic game of roulette, participants bet on the location where a ball will land as it rotates inside a partitioned wheel. When playing roulette, you should be mindful of the distinctions between the American and European versions.

The 0 and 00 slots in American roulette quadruple the house advantage by adding another spot where your chances of winning are further reduced without compensating you with more reward money.

With a house edge of 5.26% when playing American roulette, you can anticipate receiving a return on your money of 94.74% while you play. You should check this game out on Zodiac Casino Canada if you want to win real prizes quickly.

2.    Blackjack

Although succeeding at blackjack depends on both luck and skill, playing it correctly will significantly increase your chances of success.

The house advantage you’ll have to deal with when playing this game of 21 varies based on the number of cards and the regulations the dealer must stick to, but you can anticipate a return of between 99 percent and 99.5percent when you play with the right approach. As a result, it ranks among the finest paying casino games available.

3.    Craps

You may find craps, a fun dice game, in almost every casino in the world. Players gamble on one other’s dice rolls while simultaneously hoping for the greatest outcomes. The ideal bet you can place while playing is the Don’t Pass and Don’t Come to Bet, which has a house edge of just 1.402%.

If you place that bet frequently, you can anticipate receiving 98.598percent of your stakes back. Craps is a game that offers one of the best percentages of any casino, making it a top choice for experienced gamblers who are familiar with the rules.

Worst casino games odds

1.    Wheel of fortune

When playing the Big Six Wheel, you bet upon whether the wheel will land on a segment marked $1, $5, $10, $20, or perhaps a joker. If you win, you will earn the amount that the wheel lands at.

The odds of winning are best when betting $1, but the payoff is worse because the house only has an 11% advantage. The Joker has a 36x payoff but a 74% chance of being a winner. Win Probability: 26% to 39%.

2.    Slots

When playing slots, you insert cash into the machine, pull a lever, or press a button to spin a wheel. You either win or lose, depending on where the wheel falls. You should be aware that different machines have different chances of winning, and those chances are listed on each machine.

Before choosing a machine to play with, be sure to examine them. In general, your chances of winning increase with the amount of money required to play. Additionally, your chances of winning less money than a jackpot award may be higher. Probability of Winning: 1 in 49,836,032.


These suggestions will assist you in placing wise bets at a casino, but keep in mind that the house always holds the advantage. Your odds of losing increase as you bet more frequently. There is a distinction between losing and not winning.

You can choose to just enjoy yourself at a casino while accepting that entry will cost you some money or you can play skillfully by employing a variety of strategies and only selecting the games with the best chances of winning.

Like it? Share with your friends!