Raksha Bandhan is one of the most celebrated festivals in many parts of the world. On the occasion sisters tie rakhis to the wrists of their brothers. The rakhis are charms to protect them from encountering any misfortunes and wish them prosperity in their life. It is the norm of the occasion for both brothers and sisters to present gifts as a token of their love and devotion. There is always something for everyone, with a wide selection of rakhi, treats from sweets, and snacks, to personalised gifts. If your siblings are in the USA, then send rakhi to the USA – via online gifting stores. To help you make the best impressions on your siblings, read on as we share twenty Raksha Bandhan quotes and wishes for your siblings.
Rakshabandhan quotes and wishes for brothers
- Dear brother, you are so loving and caring, just like our dad. I thank mom and dad for giving me a brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Even though you were young and not strong, you were always there to protect me from any harm. Truly, you are a gift from god! I appreciate you bhaiya. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I have the best childhood memories, thanks to the best partner in crime – my brother! I wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- To my beloved bhaiya in the USA, I’m sending this rakhi to keep you safe from any harm. Distance is not a barrier to the bond we have, but it will be better if we meet again so that I tie rakhi on your wrist. Hope to see you soon! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Just a disclaimer, this is Raksha Bandhan, I’ve done my best to impress you with these gifts. If you’re not happy with your gifts, then you’ll have to wait for the next celebrations! In the meantime, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear big bro, even though mom is the one who gave birth to you, I am the one who raised you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!
- If I was charging you for all the mess-ups that I covered for you, I would be a millionaire by now. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Thanks to my brother, I do believe there are real-life superheroes. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear brother, thanks to you, we have thrived through tough times. I have never seen you with tears in your eyes or wearing a frown on your face, it was always a positive attitude towards everything! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My life and career are going just as I imagined. Thank you big brother for always being there for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan quotes and wishes for sisters
- My big sis n best buddy, I have always regarded you as a daughter. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I wish I could turn the clock and go back in time when we were kids. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Often times when I’m at the office, I think of childhood memories – jokes and pranks. Sometimes I think about jokes and pranks to pull on you. You may be asking “Why”, cause you are stuck with me forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan big sis!
- Your happiness is the sun and moon that makes my life complete. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear brother!
- After having a talkative, fashion-loving, and strict sister, what else could I turn out to be in life? A good listener, someone with a better sense of dressing and humour! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My cards are on the table – sometimes you are a darling angel, while others you are a little devil. Either way, you are my sister! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Though I’m the elder sibling, you are way smarter than I could be. You are a small version of mom, you always check on everyone in the family, and you also know what I like and despise. You are a gift I will always cherish. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Though you can be a little demon at times, I will never trade you for anything. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I may be strong on the outside and take responsibility, but the truth is told, I can not handle anything in life without knowing you are well and safe there in the USA.
- My sis is loving, respectful, fun, and understanding! No one else in this world has these qualities better. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
These rakhi quotes for brothers and sisters will help you make lasting impressions on your siblings. But, is it all there is for Raksha Bandhan?
Words alone, are not enough!
Take the Raksha Bandhan celebrations to the next level with wishful FlowerAura’s rakhi gifts to bottle up your love and best wishes. With a wide variety of gifts available, you don’t have to break the bank to make the celebrations a gem! With the power of a gift, even simple gift items make lasting memories.